If you have traveled to one of the affected areas or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 14 days AND are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Symptoms of respiratory illness
Please do not come into our offices. You should call Centra’s COVID-19 Rapid Response below to be triaged for the Coronavirus. LabCorp and Quest have released a statement that patients can be tested for the Coronavirus at their physician’s office. However, We ARE NOT an equipped facility to provide swab testing or to treat this virus at this time. Please check back for updates.
Centra’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Line
All CVFP Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practitioners are now able to see you virtually!
Call your Primary Care office to schedule a virtual visit with your primary care provider today!
To prepare for your virtual visit please download the myPrivia App on your mobile device.
If using a desktop, you will need Google Chrome, speakers, a camera, a microphone and a strong connection speed.
- Once you call our office to schedule a virtual visit you will receive an email with a link to “Start my Virtual Visit.”
- If applicable, you will add your insurance information and submit payment.
- Once the provider joins the virtual waiting room, click the blue button “Join Virtual Visit.”
- To learn more about Virtual Visits click here.